Our furry friend has brought so much joy and love into our lives, and we wanted to make her special day unforgettable. And what better way to celebrate than with a homemade peanut butter birthday cake! Nairobi is the friendliest and cuddliest dog we know, and we knew she deserved something extra special for her big day.
- Set your oven to 180°c. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Grease a 6" cake tin or line a muffin tray and fill with the batter. Bake for around 30mins in the oven or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Time to make the icing. Whisk the soft cheese and peanut butter together in a bowl until combined and similar to butter icing consistency.
- Once the cake is cooled layer with the icing and decorate with biscuits of choice.
- Serve to your dog and doggy friends!
What's great about this recipe is that you can customise it to your dog's taste. You can add additional ingredients like flax seeds, goji berries, or whole nuts to add a little twist. It's a fun and creative way to celebrate your dog's special day and make them feel loved and appreciated.
So, here's to Nairobi's 1st birthday and many more happy years together. We hope this peanut butter birthday cake recipe inspires you to create your own memorable moments with your furry friend. After all, the joy and unconditional love that dogs bring into our lives are truly something to celebrate.
Amelia & Nairobi x